sape nak itut angkat kaki~ ;P

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

they eventually dont live happily ever after~ :(




i luv u when u came into my life

i luv u when u laughed with me
i luv u when u proposed me to be ur girl
i luv u when u spoke to me fer hours
i luv u when i got headache, gastric, period pain and feel tired like hell
i luv u when u asked me to eat a lot, n even to exercise more
i luv u when u marched in ur white uniform
i luv u when ur mom was beside me and she's kind of taking u away from me
i luv u when u sang askar songs and other songs out of tune
i luv u when u gave me ceramah agama, even d sounds r monotone
i luv u when u drove ur kereta kebal n u'r always b righty on the road
i luv u when u ate what i ate
i luv u when u asked me this and that juz to show off ur knowledge
i luv u when u ignored me
i luv u when u luv me
n i even luv u when u left


*i dun want to remember what happened last night but my heart hurts so badly when he asked for a break up~ :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is serious dear...i hope dat u will be strong..girl, i noe u r strong...frenz always be with u no matter wat...dis is a part of life...n i noe dat u can endure it..chaiyok2 sweet girl...=)

ceguzeha said...

turn to HIM.
ask for HIS help
.insyaallah...
b strong!