sape nak itut angkat kaki~ ;P

Thursday, April 14, 2011

jangan ajar diri jadi penipu.

bismillah...

Tuhan yang menghilangkan rasa sedih, hilangkanlah.

adakah saya dah jadi makin sensitif sejak kebelakangan ni??? ke saya sedang stressed??

if you have to say something to me, and the thing can bring me down, say it and say sorry. for at least i know that i'm not left in the dark.

sungguhpun saya adalah pelupa, tapi there are things that i won't forget. kenapa perlu menipu??

sedih. sangat sedih bila people think it's ok to lie to me. yes it's ok to take my things. it's ok to copy my assignments. it's ok to take my belongings. it's ok if you want my boyfriend. yes, it's ok.

but it's absolutely NOT OK to lie.

think before you speak. and please think even before u think.

p.s: FYI, dis org tua also has feeling. thank you.

may God bless you.

1 comment:

KinosKoko said...

sob2..sedey lak baca entri org tua ni..

sy mintak maaf org tua kalau sy pernah menipu tuan hamba..huhuhu..

ini serius.